Audior 1.4 brings with it some much needed updates and fixes.
- New setting forceDownload that will enable the direct download of the resulting .mp3 file, instead of opening the recording in the browser
- Removed SWFObject from Audior in light of the changes regarding Flash content in Safari 10 and Chrome 56
- Improved desktop browser detection
- Updated the look and behaviour of the mobile version
- “Missing license key” error now directs the user towards the installation instructions
- Changing the microphone no longer triggers the start of the audio recording